Because every Timbers Collection property offers an unforgettable experience, it’s almost unfair to have to choose just one to enjoy. Fortunately, as an Owner at Castello di Casole you won’t have to.
The Timbers Reciprocity Program extends the benefits of ownership by offering Owners the opportunity to experience the entire portfolio through a simple and convenient online trading system. Enjoy Mexico or Maui in the winter. Tuscany or Napa for the olive and wine harvest. Spring skiing in the Rockies and Scottsdale for world-class golf. Such are the delightful decisions Owners enjoy through the Timbers Reciprocity Program.
Upon joining this simple program, you can trade your planned vacation weeks for the opportunity to discover the distinct amenities, breathtaking settings, and unique activities that make each destination so special. And because we are actively creating new five-star properties around the world, the Timbers Collection promises to grow, providing more opportunities for exploration and adventure.
Arranging trades is as easy as point and click. Via the Timbers Reciprocity Program website, enter the weeks you wish to trade, and choose from the available weeks at other resort properties. A dedicated representative is available to assist with questions and details, including special booking considerations. It’s an exciting and endlessly rewarding way to enjoy all the wonders of the portfolio.
For more information, visit www.timbersresorts.com/trp.
Current TRP Properties include:
- Dancing Bear Aspen - Aspen, Colorado
- Timbers Bachelor Gulch - Beaver Creek, Colorado
- The Residences at Esperanza - Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Residences at Kapalua Bay - Maui, Hawaii
- The Orchard at The Carneros Inn - Napa Valley, California
- The Rocks Club - Scottsdale, Arizona
- The Timbers Club - Snowmass, Colorado
- Mayacama Residences - Sonoma, California
- The Villas at Rancho Valencia - Southern California
- One Steamboat Place - Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Castello di Casole - Tuscany, Italy
- Residences at The Sebastian - Vail, Colorado